Kuiper Law Firm’s real estate team counsels clients in matters that companies and business owners may encounter in a variety of real estate transactions.
The seasoned attorneys of Kuiper Law Firm provide expert advice and skillful representation through the buying and selling process of both commercial transactions and owner-occupied small businesses.
We represent a variety of real estate entities in the acquisition, development, leasing, and disposition of commercial & residential real estate across the country. Not only do we provide basic legal services, but we help our clients structure their real estate transactions to minimize liabilities and maximize legal protections & profits. Regardless of portfolio size, we have a strong network of local real estate advisors and co-counsel to enable our team to seamlessly complete real estate transactions throughout the US.
Our Real Estate service offering includes:
- Advising and counseling in multi-jurisdictional commercial transactions involving all sales, purchases, exchanges, leases, financing, and/or development of commercial properties
- Advising and counseling in owner-occupied small business sales and leasing
- Counseling in taxation matters (federal, state, and local) impacting real estate investments
- Prosecuting and defending real estate-related disputes in court, before government boards, mediation, or similar alternative dispute resolution proceedings
- Assisting with financing real estate transactions including acquisitions, developments, repairs, and renovations
- Assisting through project development to construction, from land acquisition to zoning and permitting
- Supporting commercial real estate developers, pension fund advisors, financial institutions, corporations, governmental entities, etc.